Option 1: Social Media Strategy
What is a social media strategy and how can it help your business?! ⠀
A social media strategy is a strategic plan on how you can utilize social media for your business. Such as, to improve sales, to gain brand recognition and build brand awareness, to sell/promote products online, or to convert social followers to consumers. Your social media strategy should align and compliment your business's overall goals and objectives. ⠀
Here are a few tips on how to create a social media strategy that DOMINATES.⠀
- Have a social media audit done on all your profiles. A social media audit analyzes the effectiveness of your business’s current social media efforts.
- Find your brand identity/brand voice. Being consistent across all platforms is necessary. You want your audience to know exactly who you are. Is your business more formal? Or laid back? This will help you determine what type of content to produce. Be consistent with bio’s, logos, and font styles. Creating templates for your different social platforms is always a great way to help you stay consistent.
- Create a content strategy that is suited and tailored to your business’s morals, values, beliefs and business objectives. Always have an end goal in mind when creating content, make sure your posts are being supplemental to your business.
- Set social media goals, and create a tactical step by step plan on how to achieve those goals. We recommend having small weekly goals, as well as quarterly goals. We also recommended tracking your performance, either by printing off your analytics reports from socials and referencing them one month to the next, or by creating your own spreadsheets so that you can see how well your efforts are preforming. ⠀
Now that you have a few pointers, who’s ready to create a social media strategy for their business? ⠀
There’s no better time then now!
Option 2: Social Media Audit
Have you run a social media audit on all your social media profiles? Have you assessed what strategies are working and which maybe are not? Do you know HOW to do a social media audit?
A social media audit is when you analyze the effectiveness of your brand’s existing social media efforts. When we run an audit on someone’s profile, we do it in three parts: ⠀
- Pt. Audience Analysis: Insight on who you are currently trying to reach- identify who you want to reach ⠀
- Pt. Internal Audit- listing all social problems, followed accounts, referral traffic and engagement, (use spreadsheets) & identify top performing content⠀⠀ ⠀
- Pt. Competitor Audit- learn from your competitors successes and failures on social media, look at their basic metrics, figure out what content of theirs is out performing your own, & find out what WORKS.
Running a social media audit is essential when it comes to planning your social media strategy. Hopefully now since you have a few pointers you will be able to run an audit on all your profiles, and come up with a social media strategy that will give you a ROI.
Option 3: GURU 10 Step System To Social Media Success
Attention Small Business Owners. Are you sick of learning the ins and outs of social Media? Do you feel like you are trying your hardest but aren’t getting the results you’re looking for? Well ... you’re in LUCK! The Gurus have come up with a 10-step system that can help you grow your business, and your BOTTOM LINE.
Social Guru Map To Social Media Success : 10-Step System
- Create clean, unique, social media profiles that are consistent. Make sure your name, bio’s, logo’s, colors, etc. are all consistent across all platforms.
- Identify Brand Goals/Objectives. Create SMART goals for your business.
- Choose which platforms are right for your business and stick to those platforms.⠀
- Identify your audience. Who are you trying to attract? Who is your ideal consumer? Always have them in mind when creating a post. ⠀
- Create a social media strategy that directly aligns with your business’s goals and objectives.
- Find your message. ⠀
- Share your message, but in a way that your consumers want to consume it.
- Engage with your audience. We recommend engaging with your audience for at least 5 minutes a day.
- Be unique, start conversations, be relevant.
- Track and review your results. There are analytics tools available to you on almost all platforms. Use these to gain insights on what kind of posts are working, and what ones are not. You can also gain insights on what your consumers are telling you, and preform accordingly. ⠀
Checklist provided by guest blogger Social Guru 4 You